The Mdina Metropolitan Chapter has a vacancy for the post of Receptionist at the Mdina Cathedral Museum.
As Receptionist, one is expected to:
- Greet visitors and provide them with basic tourist information
- Sell entrance tickets
- Be a part of the Cathedral Museum’s daily marketing on its social media platforms
The preferred candidate should:
- Have an “Ordinary” standard of education in Maltese, English and Maths together with another foreign language
- Have ECDL certification and be adept at social media tools such as Facebook and Instagram
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to handle cash transactions and carry out revenue reconciliations
- Be an effective front office team member at the Cathedral Museum
Applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitæ are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail to The Administrator, No. 4, St. Paul’s Square, Mdina MDN1100 by not later than Saturday, February 2, 2019.